The Center for Outcomes Research (COR) aims to assess today’s practices to enhance tomorrow’s care.
- Collect and evaluate data that reflect real world clinical practices and outcomes
- Provide physicians with confidential reports that allow comparison of their practices to evidence-based performance standards
- Use electronic health records (EHRs) to support comparative effectiveness research
- Provide real-time information to support point of care clinical decision making
- Adapt new information technology to improve patient care
- Reduce the human and financial resources needed to sustain clinical outcomes research